Cenote Zaci is an impressive semi-open cavern located in the heart of Valladolid, Mexico, just a short drive from Playa del Carmen. It is a popular tourist destination due to its stunning beauty and proximity to Chichen Itza. The cenote is about 45 meters in diameter and 40 meters deep, and the water ranges in color from blue to greenish, depending on the time of year.
Cenote Zaci Admission Fee
- The entrance fee to Cenote Cristalino is $30 pesos for adults and $15 pesos for children.
- There are changing rooms and lockers available at the entrance.
- Lifejackets are available for rent.
- There's a small market where you can buy souvenirs.
- There's a restaurant on-site.
- There are several places to swim and cliff jump, but it is important to be aware of the depth of the water before jumping.
Cenote Zaci Opening Hours
- The cenote is open from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM daily.
How to get to Cenote Zaci
Playa del Carmen to Cenote Zaci
Driving time to Cenote Zaci from Playa del Carmen is 2 hours. You can rent a car, or a taxi, or book private transportation to avoid any hassle.
Cancun to Cenote Zaci
The easiest way to get to Cenote Zaci from Cancun is by car. Traveling time to Cenote Zaci from Cancun is 2.5 hours. You can rent a car or book private transportation.
Tulum to Cenote Zaci
Driving time to Cenote Zaci from Tulum is 1.5 hours. You can rent a car, or a taxi, or book private transportation to avoid any hassle.