Cenote Oxman is a beautiful cenote located just outside of Valladolid, Mexico, about a 15-minute drive from Playa del Carmen. It is a popular tourist destination due to its stunning beauty and its unique open-air design.
Cenote Oxman Admission Fee
- The entrance fee to Cenote Oxman is $150 pesos.
- There are changing rooms available at the entrance.
- Lifejackets are available for rent.
- Remember to rinse off any lotion, sunscreen, or bug repellent, you may have before swimming in the cenote.
Cenote Oxman Opening Hours
- The cenote is open from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM daily.
How to get to Cenote Oxman
Playa del Carmen to Cenote Oxman
Driving time to Cenote Oxman from Playa del Carmen is 2 hours. You can rent a car, or a taxi, or book private transportation to avoid any hassle.
Cancun to Cenote Oxman
The easiest way to get to Cenote Oxman from Cancun is by car. Traveling time to Cenote Oxman from Cancun is 2.5 hours. You can rent a car or book private transportation.
Tulum to Cenote Oxman
Driving time to Cenote Oxman from Tulum is 1.5 hours. You can rent a car, or a taxi, or book private transportation to avoid any hassle.